November 28, 2005

Blessed

I had the privilege of spending Thanksgiving weekend with most of my Dad's large family. We all gathered at my uncle's home in Roanoke, VA. Let's see who was there....


  • Great Uncle Harold and Aunt Lavera

  • Cousin Veda and Carl

  • Dad and Lois (Uncle Bill to everyone else)

  • my sister Jennifer and brother-in-law John

  • Eric

  • Caroline

  • Me and Tammy

  • Chandler

  • Gabrielle

  • Cameron

  • Aunt Mary and Uncle Mitch

  • Cousin Michael and Diane

  • Micah

  • Benjamen

  • Bethany

  • Kayla

  • John

  • Celleigh

  • Anna

  • Ruth

  • Aunt Glenda and Uncle John

  • Aunt Brenda and Uncle David

  • Uncle James and Cherlyn

  • Cousin Susanna and Jake

  • Annabelle

  • Cousin Sara

  • Uncle Harry and Ela

  • Cousin Katie

  • Cousin Michael

  • Uncle Dave and Aunt Susan (Dave deployed to Afganistan today 11-28-05)

  • Cousin Jon

  • Cousin Martha

  • Cousin Josiah

  • Cousin Emma

I think I and my family are really blessed to have each other (and like each other.) :-)


We really did miss everyone who couldn't be there.

0 comments: