December 27, 2005

Reading





Recently I've been reading some very low-brow but highly entertaining books by Vince Flynn.

  • Term Limits

  • Transfer of Power

  • The Third Option

  • Separation of Power

  • Executive Power

  • Memorial Day

  • Consent To Kill


My normal MO when I find an author I like is to find everything he has written at the library and read it all, preferably in order written. I've done this with most the the action/adventure/thiller authors I've liked. Then I'm likely to read the titles over again with some regularity. At some point I need to try this program with the Bible. (Note to self...) Anyway, my latest interest is Vince Flynn. The hero, CIA assassin, Mitch Rapp is the perfect hero for the Walter Mitty in me. I guess I'll add a section on my links to the right regarding what I'm reading. I was given a copy of the Christian classic, Holy Living by Jeremy Taylor, for Christmas (thanks Ken) so that will be my next conquest after Vince Flynn.

0 comments: