April 30, 2006

Learning all sorts of things...


  • Cameron, 13 months, has been walking like a champ for over a week now...
  • Chandler, 6 years, told me in the van today that he had learned a new word in church today from the visiting missionary speaker. "Oh, what is that?" "Gross!," he said. "What does that mean?" I asked. "I think it means the same thing as 'big'," he answered. I want to hear him use it a few times before I correct him.
  • Gabrielle, almost 4 years, asked me this week how babies get out of "the ladies' bellys." I was torn between making something up or just telling her to ask Tammy when I blurted out, "I think the baby comes out the mommy's vagina." (As though I have not seen this occur three times.) Gabrielle screwed up her face and said, "No, I think they poop them out."

0 comments: