January 25, 2007

Theological Worldview - Try this quiz



You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


100%

Fundamentalist


71%

Neo orthodox


64%

Reformed Evangelical


50%

Classical Liberal


43%

Emergent/Postmodern


36%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


29%

Roman Catholic


7%

Modern Liberal


7%

What's your theological worldview?

3 comments:

JenLo said...

How can I take it?

w2wkb said...

I corrected the link...

Mary Ellen said...

I took it, I am a fundamentalist although there were about five questions that I didn't understand so I'm not sure that is 100% correct. I tried to just leave them blank but it wouldn't let me.

By the way, Randy found out last night he will be honored as alumnus of the year during camp and the alumni association is flying all four of them down here in a couple of weeks - he was very excited and he is definitely worthy of such an award/honor.

I arranged all their flights yesterday and the alumni pres. called him last night to give him the news. I thought you'd enjoy knowing that.