August 7, 2008

I'm not making the connection here...

I was just reading this article about the alleged assault by Victoria Osteen upon a flight attendant and was puzzled by this claim by the victim (emphasis mine:)

Brown alleges Victoria Osteen threw her against a bathroom door and elbowed her in the left breast during an outburst....

According to court documents, Brown claims that she suffers from anxiety and hemorrhoids because of the incident involving Victoria Osteen...


It was either in a class with Albert Barr or Dr. Nadine Brown that I should have been paying more attention.

3 comments:

Stephen Ley said...

Which came first I wonder. Sounds like Ms. Brown isn't enjoying her best ummm life now.

JenLo said...

That is hilarious!!

Mary Ellen said...

That is so funny you mentioned that, I just read that article on AOL last night and I thought the EXACT same thing...how does getting your breast poked by an elbow result in getting hemorrhoids?!?!

I may not be a doctor but I'm pretty sure one is not connected to the other in any sort of way whatsoever....