March 5, 2007

Crass Commercial Advertisement

Time for a commercial. I have this NKJV "The Wesley Bible" that I found a few weeks ago in a local Christian book store.

I have plenty of Bibles so decided to post this one one eBay. The prior owner, I later found out, sat under the preaching of a Hobe Sound Alum and that name is written in a note seen in one of the photos on the listing. I was pretty surprised to find that. You can at least search that out instead of doing the crossword today. :-)

By the way, the various typos in the listing are not a reflection on my Hobe Sound Education. It was late and I was tired and typing fast and did not proof the listing closely.


Click Here <- - - - - - - - - ->

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

When I try clicking on either link it says that ebay listing is unavailable - what gives?

w2wkb said...

Try it now...

Mary Ellen said...

I was able to see the item but alas the writing is much to small to read. I have a large, flat screen monitor but even when I click on the photo to make it the biggest it goes it's to small to read the writing. Who was the minister? It would be interesting to find out who the Bible belong to. We have one of those too!