March 23, 2007

Preach Brother!

I'm thinking preacher or maybe singer. Hopefully not politician. These grimaces are not distressed. He was telling me something emphatically.

---------->Updated 3-23-07 6:56Am <----------
Mary Ellen is asking "What happened to his mouth and chin!?! He looks like he's been in a boxing match!" Go ahead and call "Children and Family Services" back and let them know that the redness is just the remnants of the Popsicle in the bathtub. You won't believe this but Tammy doesn't think I bathe the kids thoroughly.




5 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

What happened to his mouth and chin!?! He looks like he's been in a boxing match! Cute 'little' guy!

Unknown said...

What a cutie and I can tell he thoroughly enjoyed his sicle bath.

Anonymous said...

Bath tubs are the best place for an ice pop!

Truckin Teeds said...

Thank you! I will be checking in frequently for more updated pics! I know you have more than 1 child! :)

Mary Ellen said...

Ummm, I somehow missed the posts earlier telling about the popcicle so thought he must have hurt himself. A popcicle in the bathtub...now that's a great idea Dad - I'll have to remember that one. Your wife doesn't think you bathe him well!?!?! I can't imagine how that could be, just look at how clean that little face is!!